Simplifying the disruptive technology of the generation for you!
From tissue generation to creating accurate auto-mobile innovation prototypes to revolutionizing the concept of industrial and personal printing, 3D is the future. Westech Labs is committed to simplifying the art and science of additive manufacturing technologies and give you the competitive edge you need.
Why 3D Printing Services?
3D printing is not a fad that will disappear with time. By 2020 the 3D Industry is all set to touch $21 billion dollars. 3D printing services when rendered with care and using top of the line equipment:
- Allows you as an industry to get more creative. You can test drive product prototypes in the market, incorporate user feedback and then go on to invest in full scale manufacturing if needed.
- Allows you to become a company with a very small carbon and waste footprint. 3D printers replace production tools in most cases and also utilize up to about 90% of the raw material (or feed) resulting in cost savings and huge benefits to the environment.
- Allows you to bring your products to the market in record time. 3D services by Westech Labs pack the power needed to print full consignments of customized products, allowing you as a company to reach the ‘sales’ stage in less than half the time required to set up traditional manufacturing.
Why Westech Labs?
Westech Labs is a pioneer in the field of 3D printing services both in USA and Canada. We possess specialized domain knowledge and are aware of the best practices and glitches of this nascent field.
- We go over the CAD file delivered by the client, ensuring that the encoded data is in compliance with our printing machine guidelines. This sort of pre-emptive caution helps us eliminate costly and time consuming errors that arise out of source design and printing equipment dissonance.
- We pay special attention to the additive manufacturing technologies chosen to render a final deliverable. We are Stereolithography (SLA) experts but can also work with Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) for exceptional product strength and Fused Deposition Modeling for extruded thermoplastic parts and prototypes. Westech Labs is set apart by its ability to choose and use printing methods that fit the unique needs of the source design for an effective and robust solution.
- We get rid of “fragile parts” from supplied CAD files and ensure that the print is an exact replica of the concept envisioned by the client.
In everything that Westech Labs does, its stance as the premium provider of 3D printing services shines through. Please get in touch with us at 780-436-5200 to know more about how we can bring your dreams to life with high quality, accurate and finely finished 3D products.