Propelling You to New Highs of Accuracy with Force & Torque Calibration Services
No movement in the world is possible without the application of force. And key activities on manufacturing plant floors require the exact measurement of the resultant angular acceleration or torque. Force and torque are closely related and Westech Labs over its illustrious 15 years of operation has created proprietary processes for the calibration of their measuring devices.
Force and Torque Measurement Instruments that We Work With:
- Force Gauges
- Load Cells
- Cable Tensiometers
- Torque Multipliers & Transducers
- Torque Wrenches
- Assortment of Torque Sensors
You Can Rely on Westech Labs Because:
- Our facilities are primed for testing. We take care to eliminate acoustic noises, vibrations and other interfering factors that might compromise the integrity of the force and torque calibration process.
- We handle our equipment with utmost care. Most of our paraphernalia is connected to computerized modules, databases and read-outs for the most accurate data generation and safe storage for validation of our calibration certificates if needed.
- We are an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab and also comply with the NIST Traceability Standards.
- We offer pick up and drop off services and can provide rush calibrations under demanding circumstances.
- We have an unparalleled reputation in Canada and Florida and have retained top class industry clients for over two decades.
Our Force Calibration Process:
We cover both tension and compression based instruments as a part of the force calibration service. For the devices that have a relatively low capacity of 300 to 500 LBF, hand-held dead weight testers are preferred.
For more robust devices we rely on automated calibration equipment from the best names in the business.
Our Torque Calibration Process:
We at Westech Labs are happy to service both high torque measurement devices as well as low torque instruments. We understand the importance of precision and use torque transducers with multiple configuration options as well as standard torque wheels, arms and weights to tackle torque testers and watches. We have deep domain knowledge and can leverage it to ensure that the right process and equipment is called into action for the right instruments.
Convinced that you can benefit from our force and torque calibration services? Please call us at 780-436-5200.