Comply with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) with Accurate Pressure Calibration by Westech Labs
From the oil and gas industry to food, manufacturing and storage, the importance of accurate pressure measurement is not lost on any sector. Fluctuations in pressure and the inability to detect these anomalies because of inaccuracies in equipment may lead to serious safety threats like explosions as well as other smaller inconveniences like spoilage and bloating.
The Westech Labs Advantage at Your Service:
Westech Labs Counts Pressure Calibration As One Of Our Specialties.
- We are at ease with both pneumatic and hydraulic pressure measuring instrument calibrations.
- We can work with dead weight testers, pressure gauges, manometers, density meters, pressure recorders, pressure transducers, vacuum gauges and run the full breadth of the spectrum accommodating up to 75,000 PSI on the higher end and -60 Inches H20 on the lower end.
- We also have pick-up and delivery of bulky instruments if you wish to avail of our services at our facility. For clients who require calibration of on-site devices, we offer a quick turn-around time and the same diligence that characterizes our calibration efforts in our own labs.
- We are ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and provide certificates with our tested and calibrated equipment to back up our assessment.
- We use computerized pressure modules with different settings and configurations to have the most accurate results for instruments with varying capacities.
- We do exercise entrusted devices to full capacity before progressing with the calibration. We also test results at every 20% and this makes our work the most reliable in Canada and Florida.
Pressure measurement should be done with instruments that are finely tuned and accurate enough to reflect small changes. If this is not the case then you are jeopardizing your whole business and process. Westech Labs will go out of its way to tailor calibrations to suit your environment and fulfill all your objectives and expectations from the exercise. Please reach out to us at 780-436-5200 for a free quote.